Today I went to work. Why I don't know. It's a complete bucket of crap out there weather-wise. I should have stayed home. Last night it snowed. A lot. Today it will continue to snow. A lot. If that wasn't good enough - freezing rain (read: ice) is being dumped on the roads as I type this. Yay.
Let's hope I get home in one piece today..
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time