Today's word of the day is ignominy. Use it in a sentence.
Can't do it, can you?
Neither could I. I had to look it up.
I saw this word used on another blog by a commenter. Of course, the comments stopped cold after that because no one can follow up after seeing an obscure word like that.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see