Today's word of the day is ignominy. Use it in a sentence.
Can't do it, can you?
Neither could I. I had to look it up.
I saw this word used on another blog by a commenter. Of course, the comments stopped cold after that because no one can follow up after seeing an obscure word like that.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches