Today's word of the day is ignominy. Use it in a sentence.
Can't do it, can you?
Neither could I. I had to look it up.
I saw this word used on another blog by a commenter. Of course, the comments stopped cold after that because no one can follow up after seeing an obscure word like that.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?