i'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon
Title of this entry is a line from a brilliantly written movie. Either you get it or you don't. I get it. Incidentally, Sarah Jessica Parker is in this movie. She was twenty-six years old at the time this film was released. I was sixteen. 😉
Time: 9 p.m.
Every time the weather outside is 72° on the nose, I always think of the movie linked above. Los Angeles is noted for having very predictable weather (almost to a fault). Tampa is basically the same. The movie shows the 72° subtitle at the beginning as an indicator that paradise is what you make of it. It can either be wonderful or exceedingly boring.
I am in the "wonderful" state. The predictable weather and serene nature of the area brings an overwhelming sense of peace (at least for me it does).
My sister (who lives in Winthrop Massachusetts) made it a point to call Pop and rub in the fact that the oh-so-wonderful foliage is in full color and lovely. When he told me about it, I told him to tell her You can take your foliage and shove it up your ass.
I said that with love, of course. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago