i'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon
Title of this entry is a line from a brilliantly written movie. Either you get it or you don't. I get it. Incidentally, Sarah Jessica Parker is in this movie. She was twenty-six years old at the time this film was released. I was sixteen. 😉
Time: 9 p.m.
Every time the weather outside is 72° on the nose, I always think of the movie linked above. Los Angeles is noted for having very predictable weather (almost to a fault). Tampa is basically the same. The movie shows the 72° subtitle at the beginning as an indicator that paradise is what you make of it. It can either be wonderful or exceedingly boring.
I am in the "wonderful" state. The predictable weather and serene nature of the area brings an overwhelming sense of peace (at least for me it does).
My sister (who lives in Winthrop Massachusetts) made it a point to call Pop and rub in the fact that the oh-so-wonderful foliage is in full color and lovely. When he told me about it, I told him to tell her You can take your foliage and shove it up your ass.
I said that with love, of course. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone