i'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon
Title of this entry is a line from a brilliantly written movie. Either you get it or you don't. I get it. Incidentally, Sarah Jessica Parker is in this movie. She was twenty-six years old at the time this film was released. I was sixteen. 😉
Time: 9 p.m.
Every time the weather outside is 72° on the nose, I always think of the movie linked above. Los Angeles is noted for having very predictable weather (almost to a fault). Tampa is basically the same. The movie shows the 72° subtitle at the beginning as an indicator that paradise is what you make of it. It can either be wonderful or exceedingly boring.
I am in the "wonderful" state. The predictable weather and serene nature of the area brings an overwhelming sense of peace (at least for me it does).
My sister (who lives in Winthrop Massachusetts) made it a point to call Pop and rub in the fact that the oh-so-wonderful foliage is in full color and lovely. When he told me about it, I told him to tell her You can take your foliage and shove it up your ass.
I said that with love, of course. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984