I've been quite busy lately. This is different for me. As anyone who knows me from the old country (i.e. Connecticut) is aware, I really didn't do much of anything up there. Didn't really feel a want or need to get out. Maybe if I were still there I'd be doing more now due to the fact I have GPS? Probably, but who's to say for sure.
I honestly believe some people would find it shocking, or at least raise an eyebrow, knowing that I actually (gasp) get out from time to time. It's a good thing I document doing stuff by taking photos and placing them here, because there are times I ask myself Did I really do that? Oh, yeah. Guess I did. Cool.
Something I realized today that's obvious but didn't think about until now is that Florida really doesn't have any downtime. You wanna go somewhere? Go. Simple as that. Your only obstacles? Traffic and rain if present. That's it. Other than that, nuttin'.
Definitely different. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time