I've been quite busy lately. This is different for me. As anyone who knows me from the old country (i.e. Connecticut) is aware, I really didn't do much of anything up there. Didn't really feel a want or need to get out. Maybe if I were still there I'd be doing more now due to the fact I have GPS? Probably, but who's to say for sure.
I honestly believe some people would find it shocking, or at least raise an eyebrow, knowing that I actually (gasp) get out from time to time. It's a good thing I document doing stuff by taking photos and placing them here, because there are times I ask myself Did I really do that? Oh, yeah. Guess I did. Cool.
Something I realized today that's obvious but didn't think about until now is that Florida really doesn't have any downtime. You wanna go somewhere? Go. Simple as that. Your only obstacles? Traffic and rain if present. That's it. Other than that, nuttin'.
Definitely different. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches