I've been quite busy lately. This is different for me. As anyone who knows me from the old country (i.e. Connecticut) is aware, I really didn't do much of anything up there. Didn't really feel a want or need to get out. Maybe if I were still there I'd be doing more now due to the fact I have GPS? Probably, but who's to say for sure.
I honestly believe some people would find it shocking, or at least raise an eyebrow, knowing that I actually (gasp) get out from time to time. It's a good thing I document doing stuff by taking photos and placing them here, because there are times I ask myself Did I really do that? Oh, yeah. Guess I did. Cool.
Something I realized today that's obvious but didn't think about until now is that Florida really doesn't have any downtime. You wanna go somewhere? Go. Simple as that. Your only obstacles? Traffic and rain if present. That's it. Other than that, nuttin'.
Definitely different. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing