I've been quite busy lately. This is different for me. As anyone who knows me from the old country (i.e. Connecticut) is aware, I really didn't do much of anything up there. Didn't really feel a want or need to get out. Maybe if I were still there I'd be doing more now due to the fact I have GPS? Probably, but who's to say for sure.
I honestly believe some people would find it shocking, or at least raise an eyebrow, knowing that I actually (gasp) get out from time to time. It's a good thing I document doing stuff by taking photos and placing them here, because there are times I ask myself Did I really do that? Oh, yeah. Guess I did. Cool.
Something I realized today that's obvious but didn't think about until now is that Florida really doesn't have any downtime. You wanna go somewhere? Go. Simple as that. Your only obstacles? Traffic and rain if present. That's it. Other than that, nuttin'.
Definitely different. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago