I'm Inspiron'd! part 2
My Dell Inspiron 6000 is now officially stated as "In Transit" according to my customer account at dell.com. Good deal, however there were a few snags in the way mainly due to shipping crap, but I think I got that all worked out.
And ya know, I seriously can't stand people with foreign accents I can't understand. Any time I call Dell I am always speaking with someone who can barely speak English correctly. I hate that, truly I do. If I didn't hate bumper stickers so much, I would put one on the back of my truck that states "Welcome to America, SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE."
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984