I'm Inspiron'd! part 2
My Dell Inspiron 6000 is now officially stated as "In Transit" according to my customer account at dell.com. Good deal, however there were a few snags in the way mainly due to shipping crap, but I think I got that all worked out.
And ya know, I seriously can't stand people with foreign accents I can't understand. Any time I call Dell I am always speaking with someone who can barely speak English correctly. I hate that, truly I do. If I didn't hate bumper stickers so much, I would put one on the back of my truck that states "Welcome to America, SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE."
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?