I'm trendy and didn't even know it
Per a few articles I've been reading recently about how microblogging is a totally uncool thing now (geez no kidding because it always sucked), the "in" thing is to be a internet social recluse. I'm going to have to spell out what that means because it's screwed up in the way it works - although I totally understand it.
Being an internet recluse does not mean completely hiding yourself while online. It means that you pick and choose your communities carefully and completely avoid all share-friendly stuff. This means no Facebook, no MySpace, no Twitter. In other words, go back to exactly the way things used to be in 2005 - but blog.
Well son-of-a-gun I've been pretty much doing that right along.
Yep, I'm totally Mr. Cool Guy now.
Nah, not really. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago