I'm trendy and didn't even know it
Per a few articles I've been reading recently about how microblogging is a totally uncool thing now (geez no kidding because it always sucked), the "in" thing is to be a internet social recluse. I'm going to have to spell out what that means because it's screwed up in the way it works - although I totally understand it.
Being an internet recluse does not mean completely hiding yourself while online. It means that you pick and choose your communities carefully and completely avoid all share-friendly stuff. This means no Facebook, no MySpace, no Twitter. In other words, go back to exactly the way things used to be in 2005 - but blog.
Well son-of-a-gun I've been pretty much doing that right along.
Yep, I'm totally Mr. Cool Guy now.
Nah, not really. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing