I'm trendy and didn't even know it
Per a few articles I've been reading recently about how microblogging is a totally uncool thing now (geez no kidding because it always sucked), the "in" thing is to be a internet social recluse. I'm going to have to spell out what that means because it's screwed up in the way it works - although I totally understand it.
Being an internet recluse does not mean completely hiding yourself while online. It means that you pick and choose your communities carefully and completely avoid all share-friendly stuff. This means no Facebook, no MySpace, no Twitter. In other words, go back to exactly the way things used to be in 2005 - but blog.
Well son-of-a-gun I've been pretty much doing that right along.
Yep, I'm totally Mr. Cool Guy now.
Nah, not really. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see