Last night I was doing my financial calculations, which I do from time to time. What this means is that I was attempting to figure out how long it would take to pay some bills completely. (grin)
After breaking out good ol' Windows Calculator and spending some time researching the bills, I believe I will have my car paid off by September. Very cool. It's a little later than I expected, but, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I believe I will reach it.
I'll tell ya, it will be so nice to have that damn car paid off in full. I don't know about you - but I hate car payments. After the "newness" of your car wears off, you feel like you're paying on something not worth the money you're sending. At this point I am sending slightly-more-than-double payments on it right now so I can get it paid off by September. What a sweet victory that will be once that car is paid in full. And yes, I think it's a victory whenever you can pay something off. (grin)
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone