Last night I was doing my financial calculations, which I do from time to time. What this means is that I was attempting to figure out how long it would take to pay some bills completely. (grin)
After breaking out good ol' Windows Calculator and spending some time researching the bills, I believe I will have my car paid off by September. Very cool. It's a little later than I expected, but, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I believe I will reach it.
I'll tell ya, it will be so nice to have that damn car paid off in full. I don't know about you - but I hate car payments. After the "newness" of your car wears off, you feel like you're paying on something not worth the money you're sending. At this point I am sending slightly-more-than-double payments on it right now so I can get it paid off by September. What a sweet victory that will be once that car is paid in full. And yes, I think it's a victory whenever you can pay something off. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago