Last night I was doing my financial calculations, which I do from time to time. What this means is that I was attempting to figure out how long it would take to pay some bills completely. (grin)
After breaking out good ol' Windows Calculator and spending some time researching the bills, I believe I will have my car paid off by September. Very cool. It's a little later than I expected, but, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I believe I will reach it.
I'll tell ya, it will be so nice to have that damn car paid off in full. I don't know about you - but I hate car payments. After the "newness" of your car wears off, you feel like you're paying on something not worth the money you're sending. At this point I am sending slightly-more-than-double payments on it right now so I can get it paid off by September. What a sweet victory that will be once that car is paid in full. And yes, I think it's a victory whenever you can pay something off. (grin)
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years
- Cheap "metal beginner" guitars are the open secret to great blues tone
- You can't beat a Gretsch in gold
- It takes balls to play an Avocado color guitar
- Two future collectible guitars, Squier and Fender