Last night I was doing my financial calculations, which I do from time to time. What this means is that I was attempting to figure out how long it would take to pay some bills completely. (grin)
After breaking out good ol' Windows Calculator and spending some time researching the bills, I believe I will have my car paid off by September. Very cool. It's a little later than I expected, but, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I believe I will reach it.
I'll tell ya, it will be so nice to have that damn car paid off in full. I don't know about you - but I hate car payments. After the "newness" of your car wears off, you feel like you're paying on something not worth the money you're sending. At this point I am sending slightly-more-than-double payments on it right now so I can get it paid off by September. What a sweet victory that will be once that car is paid in full. And yes, I think it's a victory whenever you can pay something off. (grin)
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984