in which i should've known better
Every now and then I will suffer from a bout of stupidity and buy a can of Monster Lo-Carb. This is an energy drink which is so full of caffeine there's a warning on the can that says not to drink more than 3 a day. And no, I'm not kidding. I believe other energy drinks have similar warnings.
Anyway, I drink the first can and everything seems okay. So I buy another they next day. And another. And another. After a few days I start getting what's best described as attacks of vertigo. They only last for maybe less than a second, but each time it scares the crap out of me.
Continuing on the path of stupidity, I start wondering if there's something wrong with me. No, there's nothing wrong, it's the damned soda.
Energy drinks - all of them - are bad for you. I find Monster Lo-Carb quite tasty, but the side effects will seriously mess me up.
I wrote this mainly for my own benefit so that every time I think about buying some of this vertigo-in-a-can, I remember why I stopped drinking it.
Don't drink this stuff.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see