in which i should've known better
Every now and then I will suffer from a bout of stupidity and buy a can of Monster Lo-Carb. This is an energy drink which is so full of caffeine there's a warning on the can that says not to drink more than 3 a day. And no, I'm not kidding. I believe other energy drinks have similar warnings.
Anyway, I drink the first can and everything seems okay. So I buy another they next day. And another. And another. After a few days I start getting what's best described as attacks of vertigo. They only last for maybe less than a second, but each time it scares the crap out of me.
Continuing on the path of stupidity, I start wondering if there's something wrong with me. No, there's nothing wrong, it's the damned soda.
Energy drinks - all of them - are bad for you. I find Monster Lo-Carb quite tasty, but the side effects will seriously mess me up.
I wrote this mainly for my own benefit so that every time I think about buying some of this vertigo-in-a-can, I remember why I stopped drinking it.
Don't drink this stuff.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches