in which i should've known better
Every now and then I will suffer from a bout of stupidity and buy a can of Monster Lo-Carb. This is an energy drink which is so full of caffeine there's a warning on the can that says not to drink more than 3 a day. And no, I'm not kidding. I believe other energy drinks have similar warnings.
Anyway, I drink the first can and everything seems okay. So I buy another they next day. And another. And another. After a few days I start getting what's best described as attacks of vertigo. They only last for maybe less than a second, but each time it scares the crap out of me.
Continuing on the path of stupidity, I start wondering if there's something wrong with me. No, there's nothing wrong, it's the damned soda.
Energy drinks - all of them - are bad for you. I find Monster Lo-Carb quite tasty, but the side effects will seriously mess me up.
I wrote this mainly for my own benefit so that every time I think about buying some of this vertigo-in-a-can, I remember why I stopped drinking it.
Don't drink this stuff.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing