in which i should've known better
Every now and then I will suffer from a bout of stupidity and buy a can of Monster Lo-Carb. This is an energy drink which is so full of caffeine there's a warning on the can that says not to drink more than 3 a day. And no, I'm not kidding. I believe other energy drinks have similar warnings.
Anyway, I drink the first can and everything seems okay. So I buy another they next day. And another. And another. After a few days I start getting what's best described as attacks of vertigo. They only last for maybe less than a second, but each time it scares the crap out of me.
Continuing on the path of stupidity, I start wondering if there's something wrong with me. No, there's nothing wrong, it's the damned soda.
Energy drinks - all of them - are bad for you. I find Monster Lo-Carb quite tasty, but the side effects will seriously mess me up.
I wrote this mainly for my own benefit so that every time I think about buying some of this vertigo-in-a-can, I remember why I stopped drinking it.
Don't drink this stuff.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago