inside the cloud / the latest dumb car accessory
Ever see a rainbow inside a cloud? Well, now you have.
When I was a kid, the infamous "Baby On Board!" hang-'em'-up's were in minivans all across America. And everyone hated them. Then there was the Garfield dolls with the suction cup feet. Now there's this. They're not only on minivans but also on plenty of mom-mobile SUV's. It was funny when I saw the first few, but then they were everywhere.
I hate them. They need to go. Now.
This guy in particular put one on his crappy little station wagon and didn't even apply it correctly (note the air bubbles).
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)