inside the cloud / the latest dumb car accessory
Ever see a rainbow inside a cloud? Well, now you have.
When I was a kid, the infamous "Baby On Board!" hang-'em'-up's were in minivans all across America. And everyone hated them. Then there was the Garfield dolls with the suction cup feet. Now there's this. They're not only on minivans but also on plenty of mom-mobile SUV's. It was funny when I saw the first few, but then they were everywhere.
I hate them. They need to go. Now.
This guy in particular put one on his crappy little station wagon and didn't even apply it correctly (note the air bubbles).
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price