inside the cloud / the latest dumb car accessory
Ever see a rainbow inside a cloud? Well, now you have.
When I was a kid, the infamous "Baby On Board!" hang-'em'-up's were in minivans all across America. And everyone hated them. Then there was the Garfield dolls with the suction cup feet. Now there's this. They're not only on minivans but also on plenty of mom-mobile SUV's. It was funny when I saw the first few, but then they were everywhere.
I hate them. They need to go. Now.
This guy in particular put one on his crappy little station wagon and didn't even apply it correctly (note the air bubbles).
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap