IRC is still cool
Last night I headed over to a DALnet server and joined the #computers channel just to kill some time. Believe it or not I actually enjoyed it - and it is RARE that I ever enjoy IRC chatting.. mostly because most rooms are filled with pre-teens that are all "1337". For a change, the whole discussion was on old-school computers, particularly the Amiga 1200. Gotta admit, it was fun chatting. There were no "l337" people and no kids. It was all full-on 100% computer geek night there. Very cool in my book. Who knows, I might go back again.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one