It shall be done
A little while ago I e-mailed my ad for my biz to the RI mag. It was approved. I bought 8 weeks of advertising. It will start next week.
My feelings about advertising this time around are a bit different compared to the last time I did it - which was a long time ago... about a little over a year now? Something like that. Anyway, here's a list of my lil' hopes and dreams concerning my advertising.
Obviously, I want the ad to work and I want my phone to ring off the hook with clients wanting business. That would be great. Will that actually happen? Probably not. I'll probably get a lot of "just shopping around" people, and other businesses posing as potential customer looking for prices so they can charge 5% less - that's typical. It's really cutthroat out there in the world of business. As far as actual paying clients, I may get 2 or 3. Anything more than that and I'll be a real happy guy. It's not that I'm setting my expectations low. It's that I'm being realistic - there's a difference.
Here goes nothin'...
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984