It shall be done
A little while ago I e-mailed my ad for my biz to the RI mag. It was approved. I bought 8 weeks of advertising. It will start next week.
My feelings about advertising this time around are a bit different compared to the last time I did it - which was a long time ago... about a little over a year now? Something like that. Anyway, here's a list of my lil' hopes and dreams concerning my advertising.
Obviously, I want the ad to work and I want my phone to ring off the hook with clients wanting business. That would be great. Will that actually happen? Probably not. I'll probably get a lot of "just shopping around" people, and other businesses posing as potential customer looking for prices so they can charge 5% less - that's typical. It's really cutthroat out there in the world of business. As far as actual paying clients, I may get 2 or 3. Anything more than that and I'll be a real happy guy. It's not that I'm setting my expectations low. It's that I'm being realistic - there's a difference.
Here goes nothin'...
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar