It shall be done
A little while ago I e-mailed my ad for my biz to the RI mag. It was approved. I bought 8 weeks of advertising. It will start next week.
My feelings about advertising this time around are a bit different compared to the last time I did it - which was a long time ago... about a little over a year now? Something like that. Anyway, here's a list of my lil' hopes and dreams concerning my advertising.
Obviously, I want the ad to work and I want my phone to ring off the hook with clients wanting business. That would be great. Will that actually happen? Probably not. I'll probably get a lot of "just shopping around" people, and other businesses posing as potential customer looking for prices so they can charge 5% less - that's typical. It's really cutthroat out there in the world of business. As far as actual paying clients, I may get 2 or 3. Anything more than that and I'll be a real happy guy. It's not that I'm setting my expectations low. It's that I'm being realistic - there's a difference.
Here goes nothin'...
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?