it's amazing what happens when you pay attention
My DVD burner drive is crapping out, so I had to buy another one. The best place to buy any computer peripheral on the cheap is NewEgg. Yes, it's true, sometimes "cheap" doesn't translate to "good", but you get what you pay for. The trick is knowing what you're buying. 🙂
But I digress..
If you look at those two and say to yourself Um.. they look exactly the same except one's a different color, you'd be right. They're identical save for that fact.
But that's not the kicker.
The more expensive of the two is actually the cheaper one. Seriously.
The shipping cost on one of them is $5.64, bringing the total to $33.63.
The shipping cost on the other is $0.00. It's a true $29.99, saving you $3.64.
So the more expensive one is actually less expensive due to the fact the shipping is free.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago