it's amazing what happens when you pay attention
My DVD burner drive is crapping out, so I had to buy another one. The best place to buy any computer peripheral on the cheap is NewEgg. Yes, it's true, sometimes "cheap" doesn't translate to "good", but you get what you pay for. The trick is knowing what you're buying. 🙂
But I digress..
If you look at those two and say to yourself Um.. they look exactly the same except one's a different color, you'd be right. They're identical save for that fact.
But that's not the kicker.
The more expensive of the two is actually the cheaper one. Seriously.
The shipping cost on one of them is $5.64, bringing the total to $33.63.
The shipping cost on the other is $0.00. It's a true $29.99, saving you $3.64.
So the more expensive one is actually less expensive due to the fact the shipping is free.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984