it's amazing what happens when you pay attention
My DVD burner drive is crapping out, so I had to buy another one. The best place to buy any computer peripheral on the cheap is NewEgg. Yes, it's true, sometimes "cheap" doesn't translate to "good", but you get what you pay for. The trick is knowing what you're buying. 🙂
But I digress..
If you look at those two and say to yourself Um.. they look exactly the same except one's a different color, you'd be right. They're identical save for that fact.
But that's not the kicker.
The more expensive of the two is actually the cheaper one. Seriously.
The shipping cost on one of them is $5.64, bringing the total to $33.63.
The shipping cost on the other is $0.00. It's a true $29.99, saving you $3.64.
So the more expensive one is actually less expensive due to the fact the shipping is free.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see