it's been a long time since i've seen this
I have the legal copy of Windows XP Professional I own installed in a virtual session. And oh yes, it's legal because I distinctly remember the $160 price tag I had to pay for the stupid thing.
I had to move the virtual PC over to another computer, and I get this:
It has been a long frickin' time since I've seen this. Evidently the changeover from computer to computer also carried over with the virtual session as well.
Yes, I reactivated my XP and yes it worked properly, but still... wow. It's probably been 3 or more years since I've seen the XP activation notice.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?