Spotted this Lamborghini Gallardo while on my way to the birthday party I attended yesterday.
Common to see this in Florida?
Yep. You see cars like this, a Ferrari here and there, and any other "supercar" you can think of.
There is an unfortunate side to this. The more of these Italian supercars you see, the more you realize it's just another car.
Except for the '75 Buick Century Custom Series, of course. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)