Spotted this Lamborghini Gallardo while on my way to the birthday party I attended yesterday.
Common to see this in Florida?
Yep. You see cars like this, a Ferrari here and there, and any other "supercar" you can think of.
There is an unfortunate side to this. The more of these Italian supercars you see, the more you realize it's just another car.
Except for the '75 Buick Century Custom Series, of course. 🙂
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price