Spotted this Lamborghini Gallardo while on my way to the birthday party I attended yesterday.
Common to see this in Florida?
Yep. You see cars like this, a Ferrari here and there, and any other "supercar" you can think of.
There is an unfortunate side to this. The more of these Italian supercars you see, the more you realize it's just another car.
Except for the '75 Buick Century Custom Series, of course. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches