Job, Day Three
Day three at Ye Olde Job went well. Every day has been good so far. Today I got to work on some laptops other than what is known as "rugged" notebooks (the kind with metal cases). Over the past few days I've been working on a large lot of those, but today I got to work on some regular ol' laptops which was nice. Rugged notebooks aren't bad or anything, they're just fuggin' heavy. Lugging them around all day is a workout, no doubt. (grin)
So anyway, today I worked on some Dells, TI's (Texas Instruments), a few Thinkpads and a few other brands I can't remember off the top of my head. It was cool. Cool for me, anyway. I like that stuff. 🙂
Tomorrow I will be working on a whole ton of different brands from many different manufacturers. This would scare some, but not me - I see it as a learning experience. The more brands I can work with, the better. Although I already know tons about laptop tech, I'm happy to sponge in as much knowledge as I can from brands I haven't worked with before, so I'm looking forward to it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods