Job, Day Three
Day three at Ye Olde Job went well. Every day has been good so far. Today I got to work on some laptops other than what is known as "rugged" notebooks (the kind with metal cases). Over the past few days I've been working on a large lot of those, but today I got to work on some regular ol' laptops which was nice. Rugged notebooks aren't bad or anything, they're just fuggin' heavy. Lugging them around all day is a workout, no doubt. (grin)
So anyway, today I worked on some Dells, TI's (Texas Instruments), a few Thinkpads and a few other brands I can't remember off the top of my head. It was cool. Cool for me, anyway. I like that stuff. 🙂
Tomorrow I will be working on a whole ton of different brands from many different manufacturers. This would scare some, but not me - I see it as a learning experience. The more brands I can work with, the better. Although I already know tons about laptop tech, I'm happy to sponge in as much knowledge as I can from brands I haven't worked with before, so I'm looking forward to it.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches