Job, Day Three
Day three at Ye Olde Job went well. Every day has been good so far. Today I got to work on some laptops other than what is known as "rugged" notebooks (the kind with metal cases). Over the past few days I've been working on a large lot of those, but today I got to work on some regular ol' laptops which was nice. Rugged notebooks aren't bad or anything, they're just fuggin' heavy. Lugging them around all day is a workout, no doubt. (grin)
So anyway, today I worked on some Dells, TI's (Texas Instruments), a few Thinkpads and a few other brands I can't remember off the top of my head. It was cool. Cool for me, anyway. I like that stuff. 🙂
Tomorrow I will be working on a whole ton of different brands from many different manufacturers. This would scare some, but not me - I see it as a learning experience. The more brands I can work with, the better. Although I already know tons about laptop tech, I'm happy to sponge in as much knowledge as I can from brands I haven't worked with before, so I'm looking forward to it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see