join the human race
Title of this entry comes from a song by someone we all miss (or at least I do).
I had to go to Guitar Center today to pick up an audio cable for my synth.
The traffic both going there and coming back sucked. It took me almost forty minutes to go eight miles. Bleah. I should have taken I-275 (which would have chopped the time down to fifteen minutes either way) but didn't.
I finished up a few songs today. During the wee hours of the night tonight I will finish up a few more, then release them here on my web site. Watch for it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake