join the human race
Title of this entry comes from a song by someone we all miss (or at least I do).
I had to go to Guitar Center today to pick up an audio cable for my synth.
The traffic both going there and coming back sucked. It took me almost forty minutes to go eight miles. Bleah. I should have taken I-275 (which would have chopped the time down to fifteen minutes either way) but didn't.
I finished up a few songs today. During the wee hours of the night tonight I will finish up a few more, then release them here on my web site. Watch for it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review