JVC GR-D350U = JUNK
I bought a JVC GR-D350U camcorder less than three weeks ago from Circuit City. Today, the DV port for the IEEE FireWire decided to stop working. Completely. Thinking it might have been the IEEE cable, I switched it out. Didn't work. Thinking it might have been the port on the computer, I tried it on my laptop. Didn't work. The DV port is 100% dead.
Because I purchased it over fourteen days ago, I couldn't return it for a refund to Circuit City.
I had to drive twenty-five miles out of my way just to drop this stupid thing off to a repair center. I'll get it back in a week once fixed.
If you're thinking of buying JVC, don't. This was my first JVC purchase, and it's my last. I will never buy another JVC product again as long as I live.
And did I mention.. JVC sucks.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?