JVC GR-D350U = JUNK
I bought a JVC GR-D350U camcorder less than three weeks ago from Circuit City. Today, the DV port for the IEEE FireWire decided to stop working. Completely. Thinking it might have been the IEEE cable, I switched it out. Didn't work. Thinking it might have been the port on the computer, I tried it on my laptop. Didn't work. The DV port is 100% dead.
Because I purchased it over fourteen days ago, I couldn't return it for a refund to Circuit City.
I had to drive twenty-five miles out of my way just to drop this stupid thing off to a repair center. I'll get it back in a week once fixed.
If you're thinking of buying JVC, don't. This was my first JVC purchase, and it's my last. I will never buy another JVC product again as long as I live.
And did I mention.. JVC sucks.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches