Even though I know everyone is blogging about this, I feel it's important to share my thoughts on Katrina, or rather destruction it left behind.
On the news last night I was a little more than shocked to hear that even the President himself admitted that help didn't come fast enough. I've always believed we in the United States live in the greatest country in the world... but how is it that we couldn't help our own in their most desperate time of need? How is that possible with the resources we have? Is it time for a reevaluation of our emergency response systems? These are probably questions that will never been answered to anyone's satisfaction.
Regardless of what happened, things need to be taken care of. If you can't go to N.O., you can always give what you can. Every little bit helps.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984