Even though I know everyone is blogging about this, I feel it's important to share my thoughts on Katrina, or rather destruction it left behind.
On the news last night I was a little more than shocked to hear that even the President himself admitted that help didn't come fast enough. I've always believed we in the United States live in the greatest country in the world... but how is it that we couldn't help our own in their most desperate time of need? How is that possible with the resources we have? Is it time for a reevaluation of our emergency response systems? These are probably questions that will never been answered to anyone's satisfaction.
Regardless of what happened, things need to be taken care of. If you can't go to N.O., you can always give what you can. Every little bit helps.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago