Even though I know everyone is blogging about this, I feel it's important to share my thoughts on Katrina, or rather destruction it left behind.
On the news last night I was a little more than shocked to hear that even the President himself admitted that help didn't come fast enough. I've always believed we in the United States live in the greatest country in the world... but how is it that we couldn't help our own in their most desperate time of need? How is that possible with the resources we have? Is it time for a reevaluation of our emergency response systems? These are probably questions that will never been answered to anyone's satisfaction.
Regardless of what happened, things need to be taken care of. If you can't go to N.O., you can always give what you can. Every little bit helps.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see