Knoppix on my PC
Decided to try out Knoppix just to see if a "Live on CD" Linux would really work.
Well, it really does. 🙂
My only stumble initially was to get an LCD display to display properly. I found I could get the native resolution just by typing fb1280x1024 and the proper res showed up. Cool beans. No fuss, no muss.
Everything detected quite nicely and my USB devices showed up without a problem (however, you do have to remember to mount/unmount).
Nice to know I have an alternative OS I just boot from a CD-ROM!!! Neato mosquito.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see