A neighbor stopped over earlier today because we had agreed to run a few errands together (hey, it saves gas).
Somehow as we were talking the subject changed to donuts. I told her that there's a Krispy Kreme right off Florida Ave.
Me: Yes. And you've been living here longer than me? 🙂
So we went. I've had KK donuts before but never physically went in to a KK before. It was like any other donut shop you've seen but KK has a flavor all its own. So this is yet another one of those things that basically doesn't exist in the north that's here in Florida.
Mmmm.. donuts.. 🙂
And yes I can honestly say KK donuts are better than Dunkin' Donuts' donuts.
. . .
My big-box PC is now all put back together as it was. Still runs great (duh).
I have the "7" BrightHouse plan for my internet service. I've already noticed it completely destroys the Verizon DSL I had speed-wise. Stuff just loads way quicker, and fast is good.
. . .
This is me clicking thru craigslist personal ads:
"Must love dogs"? I'm not competing with your stupid dog. Fail.
Why does your ad sound like a rehashed Hallmark card? Fail.
Really fuzzy tiny pic. Fail.
Just got out of relationship? The fact you mentioned it means you're on the rebound. Fail.
Face-only pic. Fail.
Posting a pic of something not you? Fail.
Big poofy 80s hair? Cute, but still fail.
Eh.. life goes on.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?