A neighbor stopped over earlier today because we had agreed to run a few errands together (hey, it saves gas).
Somehow as we were talking the subject changed to donuts. I told her that there's a Krispy Kreme right off Florida Ave.
Me: Yes. And you've been living here longer than me? 🙂
So we went. I've had KK donuts before but never physically went in to a KK before. It was like any other donut shop you've seen but KK has a flavor all its own. So this is yet another one of those things that basically doesn't exist in the north that's here in Florida.
Mmmm.. donuts.. 🙂
And yes I can honestly say KK donuts are better than Dunkin' Donuts' donuts.
. . .
My big-box PC is now all put back together as it was. Still runs great (duh).
I have the "7" BrightHouse plan for my internet service. I've already noticed it completely destroys the Verizon DSL I had speed-wise. Stuff just loads way quicker, and fast is good.
. . .
This is me clicking thru craigslist personal ads:
"Must love dogs"? I'm not competing with your stupid dog. Fail.
Why does your ad sound like a rehashed Hallmark card? Fail.
Really fuzzy tiny pic. Fail.
Just got out of relationship? The fact you mentioned it means you're on the rebound. Fail.
Face-only pic. Fail.
Posting a pic of something not you? Fail.
Big poofy 80s hair? Cute, but still fail.
Eh.. life goes on.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984