Lack of visuals
I notice that a lot of people I know have digital cameras now. Some have had them for a few years(!) One thing is for certain - I really need to get one. Note that I said need because pictures are important. It documents our lives in a way.
Sadly, I barely have any pictures taken of me in my 20's. The ones I do have are scattered about from place to place. It's just really a bummer because for the years of 21 thru 28 I have basically nothing - and I'm going to regret that for the rest of my life.
This will be soon remedied - I am set on getting a digital camera. I'm going to buy a good one with the timer feature and take lots of pictures. I have got to start getting something together before my 20's are over - and that is fast approaching.
Someday I'll be able to look back at the pics I take and say "there's me at 29 - thank God I took some photos."
I can remember most of my 20's now.. but one day I won't.. and I won't have any pictures to look back on. That's.. just.. sad. (sigh)
For this year, and the rest of my life, I won't make that mistake again.
Note to my friends: If you have any pics of me any time in my 20's, please send them to me. I would really appreciate it.
[-- edit --]
I've made a decision. I'm picking up a camera today after I get out of work. No time like the present. Wal-Mart, here I come.. (grin)
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone