Lack of visuals
I notice that a lot of people I know have digital cameras now. Some have had them for a few years(!) One thing is for certain - I really need to get one. Note that I said need because pictures are important. It documents our lives in a way.
Sadly, I barely have any pictures taken of me in my 20's. The ones I do have are scattered about from place to place. It's just really a bummer because for the years of 21 thru 28 I have basically nothing - and I'm going to regret that for the rest of my life.
This will be soon remedied - I am set on getting a digital camera. I'm going to buy a good one with the timer feature and take lots of pictures. I have got to start getting something together before my 20's are over - and that is fast approaching.
Someday I'll be able to look back at the pics I take and say "there's me at 29 - thank God I took some photos."
I can remember most of my 20's now.. but one day I won't.. and I won't have any pictures to look back on. That's.. just.. sad. (sigh)
For this year, and the rest of my life, I won't make that mistake again.
Note to my friends: If you have any pics of me any time in my 20's, please send them to me. I would really appreciate it.
[-- edit --]
I've made a decision. I'm picking up a camera today after I get out of work. No time like the present. Wal-Mart, here I come.. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago