Let's do it white
The painting of the inside of the house is going along well. The bathroom is completely done, the hallway is done and the living room and kitchen are in progress. After that it will be my home office and my bedroom and then.. that's it more or less. Although standard white paint is not the designer's color o' choice, it is best when your intent is to sell a house - which is the plan.
My pop got a quote on carpet. Yowza. Very expensive. He's going to look into other carpeteers (is that a word? well, now it is) to get the job done.
This week the basement is also going to be completely cleaned out, top to bottom. My sister who is home this week will be helping out (very much appreciated).
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing