life's little victories
1. Wonder if the refridgerator that came with your apartment wasn't working right, but then discover later that the cool setting was set way too low, adjust, and now all your food chills correctly.
2. Discovering your local supermarket is open 'til 10pm, and making it there to pick up some quick things just twenty minutes before they close.
One more thing: The rain driving earlier today wasn't that big of a deal. You just have to keep your wits about you as usual.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago