life's little victories
1. Wonder if the refridgerator that came with your apartment wasn't working right, but then discover later that the cool setting was set way too low, adjust, and now all your food chills correctly.
2. Discovering your local supermarket is open 'til 10pm, and making it there to pick up some quick things just twenty minutes before they close.
One more thing: The rain driving earlier today wasn't that big of a deal. You just have to keep your wits about you as usual.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing