lightning reactions must be carefully trained
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song that I like only because the riff is really cool (because in reality I have no clue what the song is about - seriously).
Some random bits...
Only one of my friends (almost) actively blogs as much as I do.
It's getting closer to my birthday. Mark your calendars, and remember to send a card, else you will be on my fecal roster. 🙂
I need a digital wall clock that adjusts itself atomically so I never have to set it, because as y'know, setting clocks is for squares.
Microsoft Windows 95 is twelve years old. I remember when it was new and the oh-so-coolest thing since cushioned toilet seats (since surpassed by adult wet ass wipes).
The spam filter in my installation of Mozilla Thunderbird is working very well. I knew that it would eventually occur that spam would somehow find its way to my inbox (which it did), but TB is doing a darn fine job of filtering it out. Very little of it gets to the inbox now.
I still have two books to write. Nothing huge. But they have to get done.
There are many times when I want to write something really negative and outright nasty on my blog, so I write it. Then I read it while it's still in the editor. Then I'll read it again and maybe a few more times after that. It usually never gets posted. My "therapy" so-to-speak is getting the words out on the screen, reading it, understanding it, then getting over it. Some things are best left out of the public eye.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing