After 5 years of faithful service, my shower tension bar (as in the thing that holds up the shower curtain) was starting to rust on the inside. When I went to clean my curtain recently, I took the bar down, expanded it a bit and yep, rust. It happened because this was a really cheap bar that was bought for 6 or 7 bucks originally. The fact I got 5 years out of it is pretty amazing, now that I think about it.
This time around I bought a 10-dollar chromed tension bar, and also decided to ditch my plastic shower curtain rings with metal ones. Nothing too fancy, just a 6-dollar set.
I never knew how much easier it is to draw open or closed a shower curtain when the bar is chromed and the curtain rings are metal. It was easy to open before, but now it's almost effortless.
Little things like that make me happy, what can I say. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?