I got the opportunity to get on a Skype audio conference live on a uStream videocast on another stream.
The usual host was not there. Sub'ing in at the time was bluefox. Gotta say that bluefox did a fine job of handling the channel, the chat room and a Skype conference all at once.
The chat was cool, the people were cool, and as I wrote to bluefox later on, he did good for the "Conan O'Brien" shift of the channel. At least I thought so.
My famous quote last night was:
"Windows 95 has the security of a wet napkin."
Everyone concurred. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago