I got the opportunity to get on a Skype audio conference live on a uStream videocast on another stream.
The usual host was not there. Sub'ing in at the time was bluefox. Gotta say that bluefox did a fine job of handling the channel, the chat room and a Skype conference all at once.
The chat was cool, the people were cool, and as I wrote to bluefox later on, he did good for the "Conan O'Brien" shift of the channel. At least I thought so.
My famous quote last night was:
"Windows 95 has the security of a wet napkin."
Everyone concurred. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984