Lord of the Rings over?
I finally got to see Lord of the Rings: Return of the King recently. Good movie? Hell yeah, masterfully done - but then again it is a great story. A movie is only as good as the story behind it.
The end(s) of the movie were great, no doubt about it. Everything fell into their proper place, but I guess I'm a little disappointed it ended. No, I'm not disappointed in how the movie ended, I'm disappointed that the story ended. It seems like it could go on forever, in a million different directions. No, I'm not suggesting anything - don't worry. (grin) I'm just saying that it was hard to say goodbye to those characters.
I think that when you encounter difficulty in saying goodbyes to characters in a movie, that above all is a sign of a geniunely good movie. It's like the old saying goes: "Leave them wanting more." 'Rings definitely did that.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one