Lord of the Rings over?
I finally got to see Lord of the Rings: Return of the King recently. Good movie? Hell yeah, masterfully done - but then again it is a great story. A movie is only as good as the story behind it.
The end(s) of the movie were great, no doubt about it. Everything fell into their proper place, but I guess I'm a little disappointed it ended. No, I'm not disappointed in how the movie ended, I'm disappointed that the story ended. It seems like it could go on forever, in a million different directions. No, I'm not suggesting anything - don't worry. (grin) I'm just saying that it was hard to say goodbye to those characters.
I think that when you encounter difficulty in saying goodbyes to characters in a movie, that above all is a sign of a geniunely good movie. It's like the old saying goes: "Leave them wanting more." 'Rings definitely did that.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see