Lord of the Rings over?
I finally got to see Lord of the Rings: Return of the King recently. Good movie? Hell yeah, masterfully done - but then again it is a great story. A movie is only as good as the story behind it.
The end(s) of the movie were great, no doubt about it. Everything fell into their proper place, but I guess I'm a little disappointed it ended. No, I'm not disappointed in how the movie ended, I'm disappointed that the story ended. It seems like it could go on forever, in a million different directions. No, I'm not suggesting anything - don't worry. (grin) I'm just saying that it was hard to say goodbye to those characters.
I think that when you encounter difficulty in saying goodbyes to characters in a movie, that above all is a sign of a geniunely good movie. It's like the old saying goes: "Leave them wanting more." 'Rings definitely did that.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing