Lord of the Rings over?
I finally got to see Lord of the Rings: Return of the King recently. Good movie? Hell yeah, masterfully done - but then again it is a great story. A movie is only as good as the story behind it.
The end(s) of the movie were great, no doubt about it. Everything fell into their proper place, but I guess I'm a little disappointed it ended. No, I'm not disappointed in how the movie ended, I'm disappointed that the story ended. It seems like it could go on forever, in a million different directions. No, I'm not suggesting anything - don't worry. (grin) I'm just saying that it was hard to say goodbye to those characters.
I think that when you encounter difficulty in saying goodbyes to characters in a movie, that above all is a sign of a geniunely good movie. It's like the old saying goes: "Leave them wanting more." 'Rings definitely did that.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years