lost and one
My first new song release for 2014. If the player below doesn't work, listen here instead. Played on the Squier Jazzmaster using overdrive, DM-2 style delay and pitch shift tuned up a 5th. Bass is the Yamaha RBX170 and drums is the in-built kit on the Zoom R8.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar