Check THIS out..
Google has this thing called GMail which allows you to have 1 GIG (yeah, a gig, as in 1000MB) on webmail space for a GMail account. This would be firstname.lastname@example.org. You get to choose your e-mail name obviously.
But there's a catch, it's invite only. Only the select few out there are able to get these e-mail accounts. You have to know someone who has the "invite" priviledge and have them invite you. Well guess what - someone here at work had a few invites left (you're only allowed so many) and gave me a GMail account. Kick.. Ass. (grin)
How was I able to get this from a guy at work? Pretty simple actually, I wore my Red Sox cap to work today - he said "I'll give you one because you wore the cap". He happens to be a big Sox fan.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?