Check THIS out..
Google has this thing called GMail which allows you to have 1 GIG (yeah, a gig, as in 1000MB) on webmail space for a GMail account. This would be firstname.lastname@example.org. You get to choose your e-mail name obviously.
But there's a catch, it's invite only. Only the select few out there are able to get these e-mail accounts. You have to know someone who has the "invite" priviledge and have them invite you. Well guess what - someone here at work had a few invites left (you're only allowed so many) and gave me a GMail account. Kick.. Ass. (grin)
How was I able to get this from a guy at work? Pretty simple actually, I wore my Red Sox cap to work today - he said "I'll give you one because you wore the cap". He happens to be a big Sox fan.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984