Check THIS out..
Google has this thing called GMail which allows you to have 1 GIG (yeah, a gig, as in 1000MB) on webmail space for a GMail account. This would be email@example.com. You get to choose your e-mail name obviously.
But there's a catch, it's invite only. Only the select few out there are able to get these e-mail accounts. You have to know someone who has the "invite" priviledge and have them invite you. Well guess what - someone here at work had a few invites left (you're only allowed so many) and gave me a GMail account. Kick.. Ass. (grin)
How was I able to get this from a guy at work? Pretty simple actually, I wore my Red Sox cap to work today - he said "I'll give you one because you wore the cap". He happens to be a big Sox fan.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see