mac vs. pc - a winner has been declared!
For the past several years I've been researching the age-old question: What's better, Mac or PC?
I am happy to announce that a winner has been declared that once and for all says without a shadow of a doubt what the batter platform is. And operating system.
Before I announce the winner, here is how I came to my decision:
I evaluated all aspects of computer usage, from the casual off/on user to the hardcore use-it-everyday user. I examined all facets of what anyone would use a computer for. I also examined hardware specs, software specs, operating system capabilities and many other things.
AND THE WINNER IS...
NO ONE GIVES A CRAP.
If you think for one second anyone gives a crap about what operating system and/or platform you use, you're a nerd. And an annoying one at that.
Did I perform any research? Pff... NO. And you fell for it.
Have a nice day!
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed