mac vs. pc - a winner has been declared!
For the past several years I've been researching the age-old question: What's better, Mac or PC?
I am happy to announce that a winner has been declared that once and for all says without a shadow of a doubt what the batter platform is. And operating system.
Before I announce the winner, here is how I came to my decision:
I evaluated all aspects of computer usage, from the casual off/on user to the hardcore use-it-everyday user. I examined all facets of what anyone would use a computer for. I also examined hardware specs, software specs, operating system capabilities and many other things.
AND THE WINNER IS...
NO ONE GIVES A CRAP.
If you think for one second anyone gives a crap about what operating system and/or platform you use, you're a nerd. And an annoying one at that.
Did I perform any research? Pff... NO. And you fell for it.
Have a nice day!
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see