You might as well wear a mask that looks cool
This is a sign of the times, I suppose.
No, this is not a joke. This is real. And at least it's a better mask than most.
Most masks of this type are of a novelty variety, but the only novelty is the guitar graphic on it. The rest of it is all business, so to speak.
The hole in the front is a cold flow valve, which reduces respiratory resistance (as in makes it easier to breathe with it on.)
The front is in fact a pocket for a filter, and the mask comes provided with 6 changeable carbon filters. This is far better and superior than the regular discount mask you'd find at a dollar store.
The hangers on the side are adjustable to get just the right tension for your head shape.
The nose clip is adjustable.
It can be washed, but the instructions state that's to be done by hand only, which is understandable. It's also said not to use bleach to wash it with, which is also understandable.
So again, it has the look of a novelty mask because of the guitar graphic, but it's got all the extra good stuff that makes it a genuinely superior mask compared to others.
I also dig the fact this mask is very much multi-purpose, meaning it can be used in actual work environments (like working in a wood shop making guitars where sawdust is flying everywhere, for example.)
More articles to check out
- Black Friday electric guitars for 2020
- This is the best Pacifica guitar
- For the guy who can't decide between a Strat and a Tele - Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
- How does a compass work on a smartphone?
- Help with guitar setup (it's more than just adjustments)
- Has tulip mania happened with guitars?
- Why are so many guitar necks thin?
- Nickel plated vs pure nickel guitar strings
- Three things I've learned from driving around DFW
- Living with no tremolo