You might as well wear a mask that looks cool
This is a sign of the times, I suppose.
No, this is not a joke. This is real. And at least it's a better mask than most.
Most masks of this type are of a novelty variety, but the only novelty is the guitar graphic on it. The rest of it is all business, so to speak.
The hole in the front is a cold flow valve, which reduces respiratory resistance (as in makes it easier to breathe with it on.)
The front is in fact a pocket for a filter, and the mask comes provided with 6 changeable carbon filters. This is far better and superior than the regular discount mask you'd find at a dollar store.
The hangers on the side are adjustable to get just the right tension for your head shape.
The nose clip is adjustable.
It can be washed, but the instructions state that's to be done by hand only, which is understandable. It's also said not to use bleach to wash it with, which is also understandable.
So again, it has the look of a novelty mask because of the guitar graphic, but it's got all the extra good stuff that makes it a genuinely superior mask compared to others.
I also dig the fact this mask is very much multi-purpose, meaning it can be used in actual work environments (like working in a wood shop making guitars where sawdust is flying everywhere, for example.)
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984