You might as well wear a mask that looks cool
This is a sign of the times, I suppose.
No, this is not a joke. This is real. And at least it's a better mask than most.
Most masks of this type are of a novelty variety, but the only novelty is the guitar graphic on it. The rest of it is all business, so to speak.
The hole in the front is a cold flow valve, which reduces respiratory resistance (as in makes it easier to breathe with it on.)
The front is in fact a pocket for a filter, and the mask comes provided with 6 changeable carbon filters. This is far better and superior than the regular discount mask you'd find at a dollar store.
The hangers on the side are adjustable to get just the right tension for your head shape.
The nose clip is adjustable.
It can be washed, but the instructions state that's to be done by hand only, which is understandable. It's also said not to use bleach to wash it with, which is also understandable.
So again, it has the look of a novelty mask because of the guitar graphic, but it's got all the extra good stuff that makes it a genuinely superior mask compared to others.
I also dig the fact this mask is very much multi-purpose, meaning it can be used in actual work environments (like working in a wood shop making guitars where sawdust is flying everywhere, for example.)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?