Maybe it's the stress?
Since last night I have felt terrible. I'm not exactly sick, but I feel extremely fatigued. Yesterday morning was extremely stressful and that may have something to do with it. My back has been feeling sore and I have a little bit of nausea.
During the course of the day I have started to feel better. My back is not even a tenth as sore as it was this morning, and the nausea has subsided a bit.. not fully, but a bit.
This is weird for me because it is extremely rare that I get fatigued in any fashion due to stress. I'm simply not convinced it was the stress. Maybe it was something I ate. Maybe something else. I have no idea. All I do know is that my body and general mindset are returning to normal which is a good tihng.
Oh, small note: Those who visit this site regularly will notice the right sidebar is gone. It was slowing down the site (I had some PHP crap in there) so I removed it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see