Maybe it's the stress?
Since last night I have felt terrible. I'm not exactly sick, but I feel extremely fatigued. Yesterday morning was extremely stressful and that may have something to do with it. My back has been feeling sore and I have a little bit of nausea.
During the course of the day I have started to feel better. My back is not even a tenth as sore as it was this morning, and the nausea has subsided a bit.. not fully, but a bit.
This is weird for me because it is extremely rare that I get fatigued in any fashion due to stress. I'm simply not convinced it was the stress. Maybe it was something I ate. Maybe something else. I have no idea. All I do know is that my body and general mindset are returning to normal which is a good tihng.
Oh, small note: Those who visit this site regularly will notice the right sidebar is gone. It was slowing down the site (I had some PHP crap in there) so I removed it.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed