Maybe it's the stress?
Since last night I have felt terrible. I'm not exactly sick, but I feel extremely fatigued. Yesterday morning was extremely stressful and that may have something to do with it. My back has been feeling sore and I have a little bit of nausea.
During the course of the day I have started to feel better. My back is not even a tenth as sore as it was this morning, and the nausea has subsided a bit.. not fully, but a bit.
This is weird for me because it is extremely rare that I get fatigued in any fashion due to stress. I'm simply not convinced it was the stress. Maybe it was something I ate. Maybe something else. I have no idea. All I do know is that my body and general mindset are returning to normal which is a good tihng.
Oh, small note: Those who visit this site regularly will notice the right sidebar is gone. It was slowing down the site (I had some PHP crap in there) so I removed it.
13 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture