maybe you should unsuck yourself
These days it's more difficult than it used to be to get people to read your web site. This is because people get sucked into one web site and hardly ever venture outside of it.
MySpacers typically do almost all of their communication on that web site. In fact, since I canceled my richmenga account there, several people have flat-out dropped communication with me altogether. It's not that they don't want to communicate, it's that they literally have no clue how to function outside of that web site.
Even if the person doesn't use MySpace, asking someone to send you an e-mail is like pulling teeth.
You mean.. I like.. have to.. login to.. another.. web.. site.. to do.. that?
My response? Screw 'em. E-Mail is easy. Don't know how to use it? Congrats, you're stupid.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see