maybe you should unsuck yourself
These days it's more difficult than it used to be to get people to read your web site. This is because people get sucked into one web site and hardly ever venture outside of it.
MySpacers typically do almost all of their communication on that web site. In fact, since I canceled my richmenga account there, several people have flat-out dropped communication with me altogether. It's not that they don't want to communicate, it's that they literally have no clue how to function outside of that web site.
Even if the person doesn't use MySpace, asking someone to send you an e-mail is like pulling teeth.
You mean.. I like.. have to.. login to.. another.. web.. site.. to do.. that?
My response? Screw 'em. E-Mail is easy. Don't know how to use it? Congrats, you're stupid.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago