maybe you should unsuck yourself
These days it's more difficult than it used to be to get people to read your web site. This is because people get sucked into one web site and hardly ever venture outside of it.
MySpacers typically do almost all of their communication on that web site. In fact, since I canceled my richmenga account there, several people have flat-out dropped communication with me altogether. It's not that they don't want to communicate, it's that they literally have no clue how to function outside of that web site.
Even if the person doesn't use MySpace, asking someone to send you an e-mail is like pulling teeth.
You mean.. I like.. have to.. login to.. another.. web.. site.. to do.. that?
My response? Screw 'em. E-Mail is easy. Don't know how to use it? Congrats, you're stupid.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it