maybe you should unsuck yourself
These days it's more difficult than it used to be to get people to read your web site. This is because people get sucked into one web site and hardly ever venture outside of it.
MySpacers typically do almost all of their communication on that web site. In fact, since I canceled my richmenga account there, several people have flat-out dropped communication with me altogether. It's not that they don't want to communicate, it's that they literally have no clue how to function outside of that web site.
Even if the person doesn't use MySpace, asking someone to send you an e-mail is like pulling teeth.
You mean.. I like.. have to.. login to.. another.. web.. site.. to do.. that?
My response? Screw 'em. E-Mail is easy. Don't know how to use it? Congrats, you're stupid.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984