me on me ii
(The "ii" is in the title because there's a first one.)
- Even though I am a synth player, I always thought the song Piano Man by Billy Joel sucked. Never liked it.
- When leaving my apartment, after I lock the door I have to physically say the word "locked" (quietly, of course). If I don't, I'll go in my truck, start it, then get out, walk back to the apartment door and check that it's locked.
- Most times I've done the above before learning to say "locked" in a single instance: Three.
- My two favorite salad dressings are Thousand Island and Russian.
- Concerning salad dressings again: Anything labeled with "Ranch" or "Peppercorn" I can't stand.
- My two favorite times of the day to drive anywhere is dawn and dusk, with dusk being more preferable.
- The time of the day when I least like to drive: High noon.
- The only time I've ever used LOL (other than in this post) on my blog is when I'm making fun of the abbreviation and/or saying how stupid it is. I make a point to not to use internet abbreviations. It's actually easy if you know how to write plain English. And to anyone who uses that's oh-so-stupid LOL, I've got one thing to say to you: SYOD.
- Even though I consider 'net abbreviations stupid, I will use the smiley emoticon when called for. Doesn't happen too often, but I do use it.
- I bat right-handed.
- I throw left-handed.
- I kick left-footed.
- I play guitar right-handed.
- I write (with a pen or pencil) left-handed.
- I use a computer mouse right-handed.
- Shoe that always goes on first: Left foot.
- After buying a new pair of sneakers, I will only untie/tie the laces about three times. After that, I just push my foot into it to put the sneaker on and kick it off when taking it off.
- Several past girlfriends have annoyed me by untying my sneakers to take them off.
- I never replace shoelaces. In fact, I don't think anyone does anymore.
- Times I have turned on my television in the past two weeks: Zero.
That's enough for now. 🙂