menga dot net is made of people
For those who I completely lost on the reference (since the site as of this posting is newly adorned in pea soup green) concerning the title of this entry, it's a joke on Soylent Green.
By the way, if the site looks messed up, just hit F5 to refresh.
Why the change? I was getting tired of the black/white/gray look thing.
I'm fairly certain I will be famous in one way or another
As if it weren't enough that I'm featured as a demonstration artist for Alesis, and for the fact there are tons of clicks going thru to this site per the production stuff from Nerd Punk, now I'm doing videocasts and podcasts PC Mechanic. You can hear my first podcast here if you like, where I complain about Microsoft Internet
Exploder Explorer 7. I yap for about twelve minutes.
Soon enough a vidcast will also be shot (this Monday actually) for IE 7 as well. Will I complain as much? Don't know. Maybe.
I might do some personal podcasts here later on. Maybe. I would do video stuff but won't due to the fact it takes up a huge chunk of server space, and for the fact the same effect can be given in audio.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing