menga dot net is made of people
For those who I completely lost on the reference (since the site as of this posting is newly adorned in pea soup green) concerning the title of this entry, it's a joke on Soylent Green.
By the way, if the site looks messed up, just hit F5 to refresh.
Why the change? I was getting tired of the black/white/gray look thing.
I'm fairly certain I will be famous in one way or another
As if it weren't enough that I'm featured as a demonstration artist for Alesis, and for the fact there are tons of clicks going thru to this site per the production stuff from Nerd Punk, now I'm doing videocasts and podcasts PC Mechanic. You can hear my first podcast here if you like, where I complain about Microsoft Internet
Exploder Explorer 7. I yap for about twelve minutes.
Soon enough a vidcast will also be shot (this Monday actually) for IE 7 as well. Will I complain as much? Don't know. Maybe.
I might do some personal podcasts here later on. Maybe. I would do video stuff but won't due to the fact it takes up a huge chunk of server space, and for the fact the same effect can be given in audio.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see