Yesterday I whipped up a quick metal tune, tried to put drums to it and felt so-so about how it sounded. Sometimes you've just gotta have the real thing when it comes to drums and there isn't any way around it, and this song needed the real thing.
I remembered that Pud does good drums. I don't know the guy personally, but I figured I'd take a stab and send the song to him anyway. So I e-mailed it to him.
He replied back and surprisingly said yes. He said it'll take some time before he gets to it (which is fine) but my reaction was "Cool! Real drums!" If there's anything he can do with it I'm sure it'll come out fine.
Yes I'm still doing my electronic stuff, but hey I like guitar too. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see