Yesterday I whipped up a quick metal tune, tried to put drums to it and felt so-so about how it sounded. Sometimes you've just gotta have the real thing when it comes to drums and there isn't any way around it, and this song needed the real thing.
I remembered that Pud does good drums. I don't know the guy personally, but I figured I'd take a stab and send the song to him anyway. So I e-mailed it to him.
He replied back and surprisingly said yes. He said it'll take some time before he gets to it (which is fine) but my reaction was "Cool! Real drums!" If there's anything he can do with it I'm sure it'll come out fine.
Yes I'm still doing my electronic stuff, but hey I like guitar too. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed