Yesterday I whipped up a quick metal tune, tried to put drums to it and felt so-so about how it sounded. Sometimes you've just gotta have the real thing when it comes to drums and there isn't any way around it, and this song needed the real thing.
I remembered that Pud does good drums. I don't know the guy personally, but I figured I'd take a stab and send the song to him anyway. So I e-mailed it to him.
He replied back and surprisingly said yes. He said it'll take some time before he gets to it (which is fine) but my reaction was "Cool! Real drums!" If there's anything he can do with it I'm sure it'll come out fine.
Yes I'm still doing my electronic stuff, but hey I like guitar too. 🙂
13 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture