Michael McDonald @ Ruth Eckerd Hall (Florida)
I got to see Michael McDonald at Ruth Eckerd Hall last night with friends. This was my first time seeing McDonald.
I swear, there are some musicians who sound exactly like they do on a studio album, the McDonald is definitely one of them. The sonic prowess of McDonald himself and the band was incredible. And the music was good too. 🙂
Ruth Eckerd Hall is actually pretty nice. There really isn't a bad seat in the house. Good place to go, nice atmosphere, friendly staff.. it's all good.
I had fun. 😀
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?