Michael McDonald @ Ruth Eckerd Hall (Florida)
I got to see Michael McDonald at Ruth Eckerd Hall last night with friends. This was my first time seeing McDonald.
I swear, there are some musicians who sound exactly like they do on a studio album, the McDonald is definitely one of them. The sonic prowess of McDonald himself and the band was incredible. And the music was good too. 🙂
Ruth Eckerd Hall is actually pretty nice. There really isn't a bad seat in the house. Good place to go, nice atmosphere, friendly staff.. it's all good.
I had fun. 😀
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone