Michael McDonald @ Ruth Eckerd Hall (Florida)
I got to see Michael McDonald at Ruth Eckerd Hall last night with friends. This was my first time seeing McDonald.
I swear, there are some musicians who sound exactly like they do on a studio album, the McDonald is definitely one of them. The sonic prowess of McDonald himself and the band was incredible. And the music was good too. 🙂
Ruth Eckerd Hall is actually pretty nice. There really isn't a bad seat in the house. Good place to go, nice atmosphere, friendly staff.. it's all good.
I had fun. 😀
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches