A few quick minor changes have happened here.
First, I've decided to go back to what's called a boxed theme for this blog (defined width instead of fluid full-width).
Second, the sidebar has been removed.
Third, my lifestreaming stuff has been moved to the bottom of the home page - but won't appear on any other pages here unless I change my mind about that.
I'm also entertaining the idea of making a logo for this site.
As far as the actual content of this site goes, that's more or less going to remain the same as a mixed bag of personal (like this one) and "pro" with my AC stuff - as soon as I get around for writing more stuff for that medium. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp