A few quick minor changes have happened here.
First, I've decided to go back to what's called a boxed theme for this blog (defined width instead of fluid full-width).
Second, the sidebar has been removed.
Third, my lifestreaming stuff has been moved to the bottom of the home page - but won't appear on any other pages here unless I change my mind about that.
I'm also entertaining the idea of making a logo for this site.
As far as the actual content of this site goes, that's more or less going to remain the same as a mixed bag of personal (like this one) and "pro" with my AC stuff - as soon as I get around for writing more stuff for that medium. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time