more mail crapola
After messing around with Thunderbird 3.1.6, Dropbox and "cloud POP'ing" between two computers, all I can say is that I'm glad I don't have to do mail that way. Yeah, it all works but what a mess it is to get set up. Needless to say, I was happy to go back to the web-based Yahoo! Mail.
I am really hoping when the new Y! Mail beta is out of beta that it doesn't screw up everything, because I don't like the alternative. Like most people, I like having all my mail in one place where I can count on it being there.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see