more mail crapola
After messing around with Thunderbird 3.1.6, Dropbox and "cloud POP'ing" between two computers, all I can say is that I'm glad I don't have to do mail that way. Yeah, it all works but what a mess it is to get set up. Needless to say, I was happy to go back to the web-based Yahoo! Mail.
I am really hoping when the new Y! Mail beta is out of beta that it doesn't screw up everything, because I don't like the alternative. Like most people, I like having all my mail in one place where I can count on it being there.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing