more mail crapola
After messing around with Thunderbird 3.1.6, Dropbox and "cloud POP'ing" between two computers, all I can say is that I'm glad I don't have to do mail that way. Yeah, it all works but what a mess it is to get set up. Needless to say, I was happy to go back to the web-based Yahoo! Mail.
I am really hoping when the new Y! Mail beta is out of beta that it doesn't screw up everything, because I don't like the alternative. Like most people, I like having all my mail in one place where I can count on it being there.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago