More on abbreviations
A little note here before I head to bed. I mentioned abbreviations in my last post. Have you ever wondered why state colleges have "state" in their titles? Check this out:
Florida State University is FSU. Take out the state and you got "FU".
Pennsylvania State University is PSU. Take out the state, it's "PU".
Very, very old joke there... and no offense to anyone who goes to FSU or PSU. 😉
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)