More on abbreviations
A little note here before I head to bed. I mentioned abbreviations in my last post. Have you ever wondered why state colleges have "state" in their titles? Check this out:
Florida State University is FSU. Take out the state and you got "FU".
Pennsylvania State University is PSU. Take out the state, it's "PU".
Very, very old joke there... and no offense to anyone who goes to FSU or PSU. 😉
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap