More on abbreviations
A little note here before I head to bed. I mentioned abbreviations in my last post. Have you ever wondered why state colleges have "state" in their titles? Check this out:
Florida State University is FSU. Take out the state and you got "FU".
Pennsylvania State University is PSU. Take out the state, it's "PU".
Very, very old joke there... and no offense to anyone who goes to FSU or PSU. 😉
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price