Pop will be going in the hospital tomorrow for yet more hospital crap. Whether he'll be staying a night there or not I have no idea. I'm at his place right now and will be driving him to the hospital @ 6am.
Florida myth debunked:
Contrary to popular belief, Florida does not have bugs "the size of golf balls". Not anywhere from Inverness to Tampa anyway.
Your tax dollars at work:
Tampa Bay Interstates. Very informative web site. It's cool because they tell you everything about what's going on with the highways. Start dates, estimated completion dates and everything inbetween. Heck, they even tell you how much it costs. Not bad a'tall. I like it.
Granted, other states have web sites like this also, but MyTBI is far easier to use. You can get to the info you need to get to quickly. Big plus.
Still waiting on the news I aforementioned. Stay tuned. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The proper direction for a Les Paul bridge
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Cheap easy ways to get great vintage electric guitar tone
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The good and bad of the Squier 2019 Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it