motorola razr v3m follies
I am now on my 2nd Motorola RAZR (a.k.a. MOTORAZR) V3m wireless phone.
Well it has nothing to do with the phone itself; that I can confirm 100%.
The phone, honestly said, is built so well I'm left in awe. The outer shell is metal and can definitely take a pounding. The buttons are nice'n'large and easy to read, as is the screen. Heck, even the speaker quality is really good.
In all seriousness I expected this phone to be chintzy. This phone is anything but that and I was more than a bit surprised how solid it looks, feels and operates.
My issue was the manual activation stuff with Verizon Wireless which never went thru correctly. It got to the point where the system (Verizon's) "didn't like" the ESN on my phone for whatever reason. I could send and receive calls but couldn't perform *228 updates (that's important for a phone like this).
Long story short: I went to a Verizon phone and exchanged it for another one exactly like it. Its activation went thru without issue and everything's cool now.
A few notes on the Verizon Wireless store on Fowler Ave in Tampa:
It's a decent shop. All the sales and tech staff knew the phones backwards and forwards. And it was cool they had little terminals where you could pay your bill right then and there with no fuss, no muss. You can walk in and go right to the terminal without having to wait in line or anything.
My only complaint is that the store has no chairs for the customers at all. Yeah, I know.. very insignificant complaint, but bear in mind you sometimes have to wait while other people are being attended to. Having 4 or 5 chairs in there would be nice.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price