Pop bought the house I looked at the other day, so all is good there. It may finally be that he'll be able to move here without a hitch. Pop also got a real good deal on the house. That was cool.
In biz news, I may have something in the wings that could prove to be profitable. It's too early to tell right now what will happen, but we'll see how things turn out.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984