Pop bought the house I looked at the other day, so all is good there. It may finally be that he'll be able to move here without a hitch. Pop also got a real good deal on the house. That was cool.
In biz news, I may have something in the wings that could prove to be profitable. It's too early to tell right now what will happen, but we'll see how things turn out.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see