mowin' the yard, yo
Above: Brandy new lawn tractor for Pop's house (after one use). Twin blades. 13.5 horsepower Briggs and Stratton motor.
Never in my life have I used a "virgin" lawn tractor, as in one that has never-used blades, a motor that starts with no problems whatsoever when you turn the key and so on. This tractor very effectively cut down the forest, a.k.a. Pop's lawn. It was getting a bit on the overgrown side.
Nope, not perfect, but about a million times better than the way it looked yesterday. Come to think of it, I should have taken before-and-after photos..
This is also the first time I've used a twin-blade setup. When you engage the blades, a vortex of wind is created under the tractor and yeah, I'd say it's pretty darned good at doing what it's supposed to do.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?