mowin' the yard, yo
Above: Brandy new lawn tractor for Pop's house (after one use). Twin blades. 13.5 horsepower Briggs and Stratton motor.
Never in my life have I used a "virgin" lawn tractor, as in one that has never-used blades, a motor that starts with no problems whatsoever when you turn the key and so on. This tractor very effectively cut down the forest, a.k.a. Pop's lawn. It was getting a bit on the overgrown side.
Nope, not perfect, but about a million times better than the way it looked yesterday. Come to think of it, I should have taken before-and-after photos..
This is also the first time I've used a twin-blade setup. When you engage the blades, a vortex of wind is created under the tractor and yeah, I'd say it's pretty darned good at doing what it's supposed to do.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches