mowin' the yard, yo
Above: Brandy new lawn tractor for Pop's house (after one use). Twin blades. 13.5 horsepower Briggs and Stratton motor.
Never in my life have I used a "virgin" lawn tractor, as in one that has never-used blades, a motor that starts with no problems whatsoever when you turn the key and so on. This tractor very effectively cut down the forest, a.k.a. Pop's lawn. It was getting a bit on the overgrown side.
Nope, not perfect, but about a million times better than the way it looked yesterday. Come to think of it, I should have taken before-and-after photos..
This is also the first time I've used a twin-blade setup. When you engage the blades, a vortex of wind is created under the tractor and yeah, I'd say it's pretty darned good at doing what it's supposed to do.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see