MySpace in 2010.. bad idea
I signed up for a brand new MySpace account yesterday, and what a waste of time that was.
The interface has completely changed and there's absolutely no way to go back to the original, as in the one that worked proper and was easy to use.
I did some research to see if there was any way to go back to the original interface, and the only way to get it is if you have an old account before the change happened. If you don't you're forced to stick with the new one - and the new one obviously sucks.
One would be better off using Friendster, or at least what's left of it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar