MySpace in 2010.. bad idea
I signed up for a brand new MySpace account yesterday, and what a waste of time that was.
The interface has completely changed and there's absolutely no way to go back to the original, as in the one that worked proper and was easy to use.
I did some research to see if there was any way to go back to the original interface, and the only way to get it is if you have an old account before the change happened. If you don't you're forced to stick with the new one - and the new one obviously sucks.
One would be better off using Friendster, or at least what's left of it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?