MySpace in 2010.. bad idea
I signed up for a brand new MySpace account yesterday, and what a waste of time that was.
The interface has completely changed and there's absolutely no way to go back to the original, as in the one that worked proper and was easy to use.
I did some research to see if there was any way to go back to the original interface, and the only way to get it is if you have an old account before the change happened. If you don't you're forced to stick with the new one - and the new one obviously sucks.
One would be better off using Friendster, or at least what's left of it.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp