Never buying Levi's again
I normally keep jeans a long time. I've had some that lasted for several years - without ripping or tearing or looking too faded or whatever.
Normally I prefer to buy Levi's SilverTab. They last a long time, BUT - they're hard to find and they're expensive.
I made the mistake of buying a lesser brand of Levi's, the 505's, about 6 months ago. I bought 2 pair. You won't see this advertised on Levi's web site, because they suck as I found out.
A few weeks ago, one pair ripped - right below the zipper. Yeah, that spot.
No big deal. But then, not more than 2 months later, the other pair I had ripped - in the exact same spot.
My SilverTabs on the other hand have lasted well over 5 years. No rips, no tears, only a little fading.
"Screw this" I said. I wasn't about to spend 30 to 40 dollars for a single pair of jeans, nor was I going to buy any more 505's.
I went and bought 2 pair of 5-star Wranglers ("Hero" series) from Wal-Mart. Very comfy. Very good looking - and cheap at $15 a pair(!!!!)
Hopefully these will last a while. 🙂 And if not, they're pretty cheap so I can always buy more without going to the poorhouse. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?