Never buying Levi's again
I normally keep jeans a long time. I've had some that lasted for several years - without ripping or tearing or looking too faded or whatever.
Normally I prefer to buy Levi's SilverTab. They last a long time, BUT - they're hard to find and they're expensive.
I made the mistake of buying a lesser brand of Levi's, the 505's, about 6 months ago. I bought 2 pair. You won't see this advertised on Levi's web site, because they suck as I found out.
A few weeks ago, one pair ripped - right below the zipper. Yeah, that spot.
No big deal. But then, not more than 2 months later, the other pair I had ripped - in the exact same spot.
My SilverTabs on the other hand have lasted well over 5 years. No rips, no tears, only a little fading.
"Screw this" I said. I wasn't about to spend 30 to 40 dollars for a single pair of jeans, nor was I going to buy any more 505's.
I went and bought 2 pair of 5-star Wranglers ("Hero" series) from Wal-Mart. Very comfy. Very good looking - and cheap at $15 a pair(!!!!)
Hopefully these will last a while. 🙂 And if not, they're pretty cheap so I can always buy more without going to the poorhouse. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)