Never let friends answer the phone
One of my friends happens to be a toy collector. Today I read a story on the 'net that says a particular Batmobile is having its wings changed because of a hazard problem (too pointy for children). What this means is that all future models will not have the pointy wings, and therefore the existing ones on the shelves right now will soon be a collector's item.
The friend I mentioned would obviously be interested in this (he's a toy collector), so I gave him a call. One of his friends answers. She says "He's in the bathroom", so I said "Well, can you go get him?" She then says "Uh, no." And I said "Please? It's important." She sarcastically responds with "I'm not going in the bathroom to get him."
I hung up.
This stupid girl could have easily just knocked on the bathroom door and said "Hey you got a phone call". I didn't tell her to go in the bathroom to get him. Nope. She was stupid and lazy.
This means I'm not going to bother to tell my friend about the Batmobile. When I encounter someone as stupid and as lazy as that, I got two words: "Screw it." His loss.
Sounds rude on my part, I know. But today's lesson is: You should never let your friends answer your phone, else you may miss important information you need to know.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?