Never let friends answer the phone
One of my friends happens to be a toy collector. Today I read a story on the 'net that says a particular Batmobile is having its wings changed because of a hazard problem (too pointy for children). What this means is that all future models will not have the pointy wings, and therefore the existing ones on the shelves right now will soon be a collector's item.
The friend I mentioned would obviously be interested in this (he's a toy collector), so I gave him a call. One of his friends answers. She says "He's in the bathroom", so I said "Well, can you go get him?" She then says "Uh, no." And I said "Please? It's important." She sarcastically responds with "I'm not going in the bathroom to get him."
I hung up.
This stupid girl could have easily just knocked on the bathroom door and said "Hey you got a phone call". I didn't tell her to go in the bathroom to get him. Nope. She was stupid and lazy.
This means I'm not going to bother to tell my friend about the Batmobile. When I encounter someone as stupid and as lazy as that, I got two words: "Screw it." His loss.
Sounds rude on my part, I know. But today's lesson is: You should never let your friends answer your phone, else you may miss important information you need to know.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)