New Audio Card
I noticed this really annoying buzz noise coming from the on-board audio card on the motherboard. The buzz existed when nothing was playing - I had to turn up the volume to actually hear it. "Time to get another card" I said to myself. Fortunately, good audio cards are cheap. I got this one. Installed easy. Works. No more buzz. Price? 18 bucks, that's including shipping. Awesome. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago