New 'do / Communication barrier
I ran some errands yesterday.
Two boxes of Fresca.
Honey turkey sandwich slices.
Vlasic "Ovals" (dill pickle slices).
Newspaper, donuts and coffee for Pop.
Jug of milk.
Breakfast cereal for milk.
Ah crap, forgot that.
Schedule an appointment for oil change in truck.
Get a haircut.
The haircut was the most exciting thing that happened, so as you can tell it was a really boring day yesterday. 🙂 I chopped my long hair and went with what's known as a "5" all around. Works for me. During my haircut, all the hairdressers in the place were complaining about some guy that was stalking one of them earlier. Around the time my haircut was done one of them bounded into the place squealing with glee, "He got thrown out!" and they all laughed. Security caught up with the stalker-guy and.. ahem.. "escorted" him out. 🙂
A German girl who's been chatting with me on ICQ says my web site is "very confusing". I would have to agree. I'm sure the online translator is having a wonderful time attempting to translate all my english slang and bad grammar. No, I'm not going to change the way I write. I will keep it as it is, flaws and all.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?