New Monitor Part 2
After messing around with the settings for a while, I've found that increasing the resolution then bumping up the font size makes things a lot easier. I'm now running 1600x1200 resolution with 2 "bumped" font sizes in Firefox.
This I've found concerning the internet in general: A lot of sites (a ton of them) are programmed wrong. They definitely do not accommodate larger resolutions. Everything is really really tiny (where changing the font size doesn't help) or it's image based and you can't change anything at all. That sucks. But fortunately sites like Yahoo and GMail do accommodate - you can just increase the font size easily with FireFox using by holding Ctrl and pressing the plus key (minus key to decrease size).
As a matter of fact I had to change the menus on the right because the calendar thing went "over the border" when I bumped up the font size. Ooooopsie. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar