New Monitor Part 2
After messing around with the settings for a while, I've found that increasing the resolution then bumping up the font size makes things a lot easier. I'm now running 1600x1200 resolution with 2 "bumped" font sizes in Firefox.
This I've found concerning the internet in general: A lot of sites (a ton of them) are programmed wrong. They definitely do not accommodate larger resolutions. Everything is really really tiny (where changing the font size doesn't help) or it's image based and you can't change anything at all. That sucks. But fortunately sites like Yahoo and GMail do accommodate - you can just increase the font size easily with FireFox using by holding Ctrl and pressing the plus key (minus key to decrease size).
As a matter of fact I had to change the menus on the right because the calendar thing went "over the border" when I bumped up the font size. Ooooopsie. (grin)
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp