New Monitor Part 2
After messing around with the settings for a while, I've found that increasing the resolution then bumping up the font size makes things a lot easier. I'm now running 1600x1200 resolution with 2 "bumped" font sizes in Firefox.
This I've found concerning the internet in general: A lot of sites (a ton of them) are programmed wrong. They definitely do not accommodate larger resolutions. Everything is really really tiny (where changing the font size doesn't help) or it's image based and you can't change anything at all. That sucks. But fortunately sites like Yahoo and GMail do accommodate - you can just increase the font size easily with FireFox using by holding Ctrl and pressing the plus key (minus key to decrease size).
As a matter of fact I had to change the menus on the right because the calendar thing went "over the border" when I bumped up the font size. Ooooopsie. (grin)
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)