New Monitor Part 2
After messing around with the settings for a while, I've found that increasing the resolution then bumping up the font size makes things a lot easier. I'm now running 1600x1200 resolution with 2 "bumped" font sizes in Firefox.
This I've found concerning the internet in general: A lot of sites (a ton of them) are programmed wrong. They definitely do not accommodate larger resolutions. Everything is really really tiny (where changing the font size doesn't help) or it's image based and you can't change anything at all. That sucks. But fortunately sites like Yahoo and GMail do accommodate - you can just increase the font size easily with FireFox using by holding Ctrl and pressing the plus key (minus key to decrease size).
As a matter of fact I had to change the menus on the right because the calendar thing went "over the border" when I bumped up the font size. Ooooopsie. (grin)
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years